الأحد، 4 أغسطس 2013


How has it been so far to work with Ancelotti?
We are very happy with the coach. The training are very good. We are working to start the season in the best way. Carlo is a very caring person and excites us all.


In the final of the Champions Cup Real Madrid will face Mourinho’s Chelsea. Are you motivated to face your former coach after all the problems that occurred in the locker room with him?
We will face Chelsea, but it’s just another game. We face Chelsea, not the coach. We want to win.
Is it true that you have already renewed your contract?
This situation is still nor resolved and I won’t talk about it because it is not the right time. Maybe we’ll know something more concrete later, but for now I just train and work.
What does it take for you to sign for an MLS team?
I’m still (too) young to come and play in MLS, but I won’t close any doors. Only God knows the future. For now I’m happy in Europe, we’ll see what happens afterwards.
You have started the season very strong. What are the goals for season?
Every season is a challenge for me. I know it will be difficult, but I am a person who revels in challenges and I’ll try to work and help my teammates. I’m a fighter and always give my everything for the club and the national team.
What do you think of the signing of Bale and the money that will be paid for him?
It is not my responsibility to talk about new players. I am very happy with the players we have on the team. The coach and the president are there to talk about the numbers. I have my opinion, but I’m not going to say it in front of the cameras.
Mourinho has said that the “real” Ronaldo is the Brazilian Ronaldo. What do you think?
There are things in life that do not deserve a comment. And this is something that I will not comment on for obvious reasons. I always respect my coaches and try to learn from them. In Portugal they say: “I do not spit on the plate I eat from". That’s it. I’d rather focus on the positive things.
What do you think about the new signings?
To be honest the signings that Madrid has made are very good, they are players who are going to contribute a lot. The three that are here are very good and will certainly help us a lot.
What do you think of Barcelona?
I am only focused on my team, my teammates. I just want to score goals, do well with my team and not give my opinion on Barcelona.
What will you do to improve your stats at set pieces?
Do you know the statistics? They speak for themselves, but I’ll try to improve in all aspects, not only in that.
How do you feel in your new position?
It is a different coach, it is a new position, but I like it. Now is a great time to try new positions, for me it is good. Carlo gives me the opportunity to play wherever I want and where I feel comfortable.
What is the contribution of Zidane?
Zidane is a good influence especially for young people and it is very good to have him with us
What differences do you see between this phase (new coaching staff era?) and the previous one?
I see very positive things. The signings are very good, the manager is a very simple person and very affectionate with everyone. The signings are known worldwide, because they are Spanish and know the league. They have already shown in the preseason that they are very good for Madrid. We are all happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment