الثلاثاء، 6 أغسطس 2013

Ronaldo: "We'll talk about my future later on"

PORTUGUESE TIGHT-LIPPED UNTIL CLUB MAKES ANNOUNCEMENT

When asked about the deal reached with Real Madrid to extend his contract until 2018 – revealed by MARCA on Monday - Cristiano Ronaldo weaved his way past the questions thrown at him with the same dexterity he shows on the pitch.

The Portuguese will not speak about his future until the club officially announces the renewal deal that was agreed one month ago.

"The situation has still not been resolved. I don't want to speak about that, because it's not the right moment. I just want to focus on playing and getting myself ready", he said.

Ronaldo also briefly responded to comments made by Florentino Pérez, two weeks ago in 'L'Équipe', when the Real president said the player would certainly retire at the club: "I do my job. I'm not going to confirm anything. At the moment, I'm a Real Madrid player and I'm happy where I am. We'll see about the future".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment